Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
...... |MCW!| ......

is jason storm gone?

Go down 
+3
Daniel Wright
GM Ruslan Rave
el dorko
7 posters
AuthorMessage
el dorko
|MCW!| SuperStar
|MCW!| SuperStar

is jason storm gone? Empty
PostSubject: is jason storm gone?   is jason storm gone? EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 5:26 am

and dose that mean his title is vacant
Back to top Go down
GM Ruslan Rave
Admin
GM Ruslan Rave

PostSubject: Re: is jason storm gone?   is jason storm gone? EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 9:05 am

he's leaving and it will become vacant, yes.
Back to top Go down
https://mcwrestling.forumotion.net
Daniel Wright
|MCW!| SuperStar
|MCW!| SuperStar

PostSubject: Re: is jason storm gone?   is jason storm gone? EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 10:17 am

Woah woah woah woah!... I asked for that title match before he left and never did get it!... Daniel deserves the title more then anyone else seeing he earned that shot! Not my fault whenever I wanted that match no one would make it >.>
Back to top Go down
Dark Eyes
|MCW!| SuperStar
|MCW!| SuperStar

PostSubject: Re: is jason storm gone?   is jason storm gone? EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 11:46 am

I also had it in mind to receive a title shot. Sad However, Daniel honestly does "deserve" it. While me on the other hand... Haven't did anything for the fed. Razz I know I discussed something with Stryfe so if anything I might discuss a possible storyline involving both Sleezy Pete and Daniel. Maybe Sleeze Co. or whatever wishes for more power and I join it as some type of body gurad... While targeting Daniel? If both are willing I would have no issue doing Rps. Very Happy I tend to think I am the best at them anyways. Razz
Back to top Go down
silver
|MCW!| SuperStar
|MCW!| SuperStar
silver

PostSubject: Re: is jason storm gone?   is jason storm gone? EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 9:04 pm

since Daniel Wright was number 1 contender i think he should be awarded the title Razz
Back to top Go down
Dark Eyes
|MCW!| SuperStar
|MCW!| SuperStar

PostSubject: Re: is jason storm gone?   is jason storm gone? EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 9:41 pm

Since Silver Fang blows me... I don't think he should be able to give his opinion on anything. Very Happy But all in all Daniel Wright deserves a title. The fact Silver agrees just proves even the little guys think so as well. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
el dorko
|MCW!| SuperStar
|MCW!| SuperStar

PostSubject: Re: is jason storm gone?   is jason storm gone? EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 6:39 am

Come on this has epic title storyline smell all over it tournaments ,#1 contender matches and all that junk we should not let this opportunity slip by
Back to top Go down
Daniel Wright
|MCW!| SuperStar
|MCW!| SuperStar

PostSubject: Re: is jason storm gone?   is jason storm gone? EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 9:59 am

El Dorko... I AM ALREADY NUMBER ONE CONTENDER!!

I've been number one contender the entire season and the end of last season. I wanted to have the title match before Storm even wanted to leave this fed, I wanted to do it shows ago but the GM didn't make it happen so I ain't losing what I worked for because the owner didn't do what I asked to be done to avoid shit like this.
Back to top Go down
Raijko Murray
|MCW!| SuperStar
|MCW!| SuperStar
Raijko Murray

PostSubject: Re: is jason storm gone?   is jason storm gone? EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 11:26 am

am I the only one thinking that even though Daniel "deserve's" a title shot whereas I think we should have an epic game of musical chairs to settle this ... anyone?
Back to top Go down
el dorko
|MCW!| SuperStar
|MCW!| SuperStar

PostSubject: Re: is jason storm gone?   is jason storm gone? EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 7:09 pm

no i'm not saying he shouldnt be #1 but if storm is gone are we just gonna give him the belt? or can we use storm even though he is gone.
Back to top Go down
GM Ruslan Rave
Admin
GM Ruslan Rave

PostSubject: Re: is jason storm gone?   is jason storm gone? EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 1:27 pm

The PPV will tell all Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://mcwrestling.forumotion.net
Daniel Wright
|MCW!| SuperStar
|MCW!| SuperStar

PostSubject: Re: is jason storm gone?   is jason storm gone? EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 6:42 pm

Then, at the PPV I am either here, or walking. Simple as that, this is getting borderline bullshit.
Back to top Go down
el dorko
|MCW!| SuperStar
|MCW!| SuperStar

PostSubject: Re: is jason storm gone?   is jason storm gone? EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 7:15 pm

Man I thought Canadians were easy going people
Back to top Go down
Mr Primetime
|MCW!| SuperStar
|MCW!| SuperStar

PostSubject: Re: is jason storm gone?   is jason storm gone? EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 10:12 pm

why dont u guys fight daniel in a ladder for the belt in the next ppv and have a tournament first week then feud with him for the last weeks =p kno im not in fed just tryin to help =p
Back to top Go down
Raijko Murray
|MCW!| SuperStar
|MCW!| SuperStar
Raijko Murray

PostSubject: Re: is jason storm gone?   is jason storm gone? EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 10:15 pm

I think Daniel should get the title, although never count out the musical chairs! What a Face
Back to top Go down
el dorko
|MCW!| SuperStar
|MCW!| SuperStar

PostSubject: Re: is jason storm gone?   is jason storm gone? EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 10:39 pm

I was thinking we could do something where Dudley do right was awarded the belt at the PPV, than he could throw an open challenge to anyone. a few fighters come out staking their claim to the match then one of the GMs orders a special match with the winner facing the Mountie for the belt,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: is jason storm gone?   is jason storm gone? Empty

Back to top Go down

is jason storm gone?
Page 1 of 1