Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
...... |MCW!| ......

Dealing with Rps (Everyone Must Read.)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rex Hitman
|MCW!| SuperStar
|MCW!| SuperStar

Dealing with Rps (Everyone Must Read.) Empty
PostSubject: Dealing with Rps (Everyone Must Read.)   Dealing with Rps (Everyone Must Read.) EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 8:45 am

For now on everytime you add a Rp to the forums... Note if it should be on the next show, pre-match, or after match... Some shows you might not have a match on... And if I add a Rp that is supposed to be a pre-match or after match Rp that won't look right... I don't read Rp's often... And... I refuse to read every Rp in the forum to find out where it is to be posted... So... In order to keep the show organized please just do that...

Also... With the Vgm's... Do me a favor... If you add a Rp from the forums to the show... Moderate the forums and move the Rp to the old and used... I never watch a fed. show and it is impossible for me to remember which Rp's where added where... So... It would help the process a lot more if you just threw the Rp away once it was used... I'm sitting here trying to go through the show... And... I'm confused on what all needs to be done now.
Back to top Go down

Dealing with Rps (Everyone Must Read.)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Etc :: Suggestions-
Jump to: