Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
...... |MCW!| ......

the Non- forum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raijko Murray
|MCW!| SuperStar
|MCW!| SuperStar
Raijko Murray

the Non- forum Empty
PostSubject: the Non- forum   the Non- forum EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 6:39 pm

Ninja Jesus:

I'm a daily S3 player and I found out that today (or maybe yesterday) that CH has now become a mod once more I would also like to state that I don't not think that CH is fit to Mod, Julie has given proof of one example above, mods that post such things should not be allowed to have that much power in my opinion, I wasn't happy with him being a Hp. because you've just given him a 2nd shot when the rest of us are only entitled to 1 shot, but don't get me wrong I think would make an alright Hp. because he as fundamental background knowledge, but when he was a Mod before he was mediocre at best.

Unfortunately now I know that 3 staff members have quit because of this (at least its my understanding) those being Mist, Juelz Santana and Ishiki Anzuki, and how many more might leave? and all we would end up is CH being the only mod if it were to continue, although he could probably handle it, as apparently he never sleeps?

Ishiki wrote:
but is it a big problem if those mods/helper retire? i can give you some screens how some of that mods insult other player in pms.. and i think some are even blacklisted for gms. so with a real mod supervisor they would have lose their job anyway.

First of all I don't think its a big problem that people "retire".
Secondly Mods jobs is to Moderate Chat, whatever they do in their PM's is their business ..... that's why its called PM = Private Message ,right? because its Private? so don't try and blame the other Mods for their PM's when its not their job to moderate PM's and they should be judged on how they perform in moderating Chat, ie: what their job is ass staff .. not their own personal business.

Ishiki wrote:
and about CH, he is allways one of the best mods i see when i join chat, i see no problem why he shouldn't get a second chance and i see again no real complaint about him.

now as far as I understand you don't give out 2nd chances? its a 1 shot deal .. so why should CH be given a 2nd shot when the rest of us aren't? That's why he shouldn't get a 2nd chance, because he is getting preferential treatment over others, and was and is a Mediocre Mod at best.

and abdel, we aren't in charge of who hires the staff........ but we are entitled to our opinions

definition Forum: A medium for open discussion or voicing of ideas <--- take into account that word OPEN

Ninja !@#! (mean to be jesus)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Abdel:

I'm not going to repeat myself, and I don't care about your definition of forum. Try to reopen this subject and you will be IP banned.

Back to top Go down
Rex Hitman
|MCW!| SuperStar
|MCW!| SuperStar

the Non- forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Non- forum   the Non- forum EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 11:17 pm

Murray... You don't know how to use a proxy... so if you get "IP Banned" this will suck. Keep on the chill man. Just play the game and have fun with the team. D:
Back to top Go down

the Non- forum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Etc :: Randomess-
Jump to: